LinkedIn Whisperer and CEO of Social Sales Link
Brynne Tillman is the LinkedIn Whisperer and CEO of Social Sales Link. For over a decade she has been teaching Entrepreneurs, sales teams and business leaders how to leverage LinkedIn for social selling.
As a former sales trainer and personal producer, Brynne adopted all of the traditional sales techniques and adapted them to the new digital world. She guides professionals to establish a thought leader and subject matter expert brand, find and engage the right targeted market, and leverage clients and networking partners for warm introductions into qualified buyers.
In addition, Brynne is the Co-host of the Making Sales Social podcast and author of The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Tactical Guide to Social Selling.
Leveraging LinkedIn Connections to Conversations
In this session, Brynne will cover:
1. The social selling mindset that proves to your buyers that they actually matter to you
2. Positioning your profile to be value-centric not just a resume or worse yet a pitch deck
3. Finding and engaging targeted connections that you have been ignoring
4. Leveraging your clients to get referrals
5. Exactly what to do and say to get raised hands and appointments set