WebinarNinja, CEO & Co-Founder
Omar Zenhom is co-founder and CEO of WebinarNinja, and host of the popular podcast The $100 MBA Show.
With over a million webinar attendees to date, WebinarNinja has grown rapidly since its founding in 2014; Academy Ocean named WebinarNinja one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of 2018. The $100 MBA Show consistently ranks among the best business podcasts in over 30 countries, with over 100 million downloads over 1,400 + episodes.
An educator at the secondary and university level for over a dozen years, Omar decided to apply his natural passion for teaching and learning to the business world.
Between teaching classes, he studied and worked to finally make the transition to full-time entrepreneurship. From brick-and-mortar to e-commerce to SaaS, Omar learned the art of entrepreneurship from real-world successes and failures, ultimately dropping out of Wharton’s MBA program to build and manage his own companies.
Now, through The $100 MBA Show and WebinarNinja, Omar has made it his business to help others learn, teach, and grow as entrepreneurs.
The TOKYO Method: How to Sell More with Engaging Webinars
- Use my Minute of Power technique that will start your webinar on fire.
- You’ll learn my 3 phase of engagement to ensure a lively conversation.
- I’ll share how to train your audience to be engaged and have a world-class experience
- I’ll give examples of how you can win your audience over with refreshing honesty, and have them reciprocate.
- You will learn how to use engagement to close more sales.